Sunday 30 March 2014

Grey Sunday morning but the cherry blossoms are in bloom.

It's another grey morning on the west coast the rain started up again this morning but the bright spot are the cherry blossoms in the courtyard.


The weeping trees are a deeper pink and they have a double blossom.


On Friday I received some more camera blocks this one is from Nancy Chan.


Beckie Stewart made this batik beauty.


Debbie Miller who owns the local quilt shop The Needle and I made this one.


Tricia Brown my twin eleven years and a day apart made this one. She also co-ordinated everyone who participated.


Sandi Bajcar chose to capture the lens as it was closing.


Lynne Fanthorpe made me this red camera.


And to finish off my first red flannel spool as a companion block to the wool calendar blocks. The next two are cut out and started to be stitched. Each spool block is a different size or sizes and colours.


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: