Friday 12 December 2014

River running high.

I took this picture today on my way over to Rita's to do some stitching. What looks to be two logs floating in the river is actually a marker to indicate the North and South arms of the Fraser River. I don't think I've ever seen so little of them. We've had a Pineapple Express weather event happening for several days and had high winds and rain falling. That along with a King tide occurring has been happening. These pictures were taken just before ten this morning.



Same spot but looking west along the Fraser River, see how high the river is! Last night there was major wind storms with some power outages in certain areas, fortunately not mine.


Coming home at 4 you can see more of the divider I would almost guess 18"-24" difference from this morning.


Again looking west you can see the difference along the quay supports.


Life on the west coast, rain, wind and then sun you never know what the day will bring.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Rachaeldaisy said...

Your weather certainly isn't boring!