Friday 20 March 2015

Happy First Day of Spring and Happy Birthday Dad

Today is the anniversary of my dad's birthday so thoughts are about him today.  My spring wreath hanging on the front door that I made several years ago.
 Birthday tulip quilt designed by my friend Ethel Snow and made by her and two other friends Tricia Brown and Linda Rothe.
 Spring Block swap made with Debbie Matthews, Shona Kelly, Tricia Brown, Ethel Snow and myself in order of the rows made.
 New Spring wool fabrics arrived today, Brights on the left and Sparkles on the right with larger cuts of sky blue and midnight blue.
 A bit closer look at my Spring treat to myself from Dorr Mills.  Love those Brights and those Sparkles!
A picture from last week looking out at our pond in the courtyard.

1 comment:

Rachaeldaisy said...

Happy Spring , how fun that you have a spring wreath. It's lovely to your springy quilts too.