Tuesday 18 April 2017

Inspiration and Interpretation.

The tulips are blooming along the quay finally.
 Some are still in bud.
 This beauty was in Rita's Garden.
 Along with this one.
 Love this one amongst the Forget Me Knots.
 Love these pink ones.
 Interesting how many reflect the ones I'm prepping for a quilt.
 I've picked out 19 different yellows, pinks and purples.
 There are five different sizes
 If I pick one more colour it will make 100 blooms.
 Next up is choosing backgrounds, stems and leaves.
 View from the lobby this afternoon, the blossoms are dropping from the cherry trees.  It rained this morning and the skies are starting to clear.  Soon the leaves with replace the blossoms.
Back to prepping more tulips.

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Your area looks beautiful with all the blooms, as well as your tulips, beautiful fabric choices.

Debbie

The little book of Nessie said...

Those tulips are so pretty. Great fabric choices. Regards, Nessie

Kyle said...

Lovely spring tulips. Are you working on the quilt from the Modern Quiltmania magazine? I'm hoping to make that one when I get home from my trip.