Monday 12 November 2007

Late this afternoon the skies are finally clearing and the white caps are gone from the river. Throughout the day I saw people bundled up walking along the quay.Earlier today the sun started to peak through and the clouds started to part.

This morning the skies were grey and the river was full of whitecaps. At times it looked like they might come up and over the boardwalk. Branches and leaves were flying around. Some people were without power from early this morning.
One of the first storms of the winter started last night. It was very grey and windy this morning when I decided to take a few pictures.

2 comments:

Dixie said...

Sandi, Your blog has turned out very nice and interesting...Your pictures are awesome...Love your angels on the mantel...I am a angel collecter...I feel I know you better from your blog....Hugs, Dixie - Lake of the Ozarks...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your photos of the quay. I am so sorry I didn't get to visit you and Helen and see it for myself.
Stay warm and cozy!!
Karen in Tucson