I've been working on my applique for Down the Rabbit Hole when I realized I cut my wedge borders too small. I've since reverse sewed them and sewed them on the correct length. Then I laid everything out so I would have all the sunflowers in the correct border corner.
First I sewed my first mitred corners in I don't know how long. You might be able to see on the vertical borders a small pink crescent moon on the left and right side. The top and bottom don't have them due to the repeat on the fabric.
Well as we know well mistakes happen and I sewed the small corner sunflowers incorrectly and had to do some reverse sewing again.
Here they are in the proper orientation. I only had one in the correct layout, the rabbits on the lower left corner.
Off to start my next round of applique.