Thursday 10 April 2008

Shh! Look at the two year old coming to join mom for a snack!Here is his/her mom keeping a close eye that I don't come too closeThey kept the same distance away from me no matter how quiet and slowly I approached.
Here is a planting of my favourite forget-me-knot flowers on the grounds of Rosemary Heights where we went for a quilting retreat. A nice break is to walk around and take some pictures between sewing.


This pretty magnolia is in the turnaround of the driveway, the blooms are just starting to open up.



Back to work on Monday, the cherry blossoms are blooming, their scent is wonderful at the beginning and the end of each day. Today there were some petals falling down to the sidewalk below like a Spring snow.




All around the city the cherry blossoms are blooming, the plum trees farther along the block will be blooming soon. Then come the Dogwoods!

No comments: