Wednesday 9 February 2011

Today is My Birthday!

Today is/was my birthday!  Just a year ago I celebrated it with friends watching the Olympic Torch as it was passed to another runner on a river boat on the Fraser river...hard to believe the time has passed.
Today I watched the lovely day through the window at work and then had a lovely dinner with my mom.  I received many e-mails and calls from family and friends.

Two friends sent me the same e-mail card that read...To the world you might just be one person, But to one person you just might be the world!   May you all find that one person who finds you to be the world!

3 comments:

The little book of Nessie said...

Happy Birthday Sandi! Love your photo. Regards, Nessie

Laura said...

Happy birthday! Have a fabulous day!

Maree in NC :-) said...

Oh, Sandi, I'm sorry I didn't realize it was your birthday! Mine was on the 7th. Next year, we should celebrate "together". :-)

Belated happy birthday wishes, my friend! :-)