Monday 10 November 2008

Red is the colour for November.... These trees were blazing red last week when I photographed them along the streets of New Westminster.
The yellow and red mingle nicely together on these two trees.
The grass was carpeted with leaves of interesting colours and designs.
I participated in two exchanges last month through and online group with Mary Lou Weidman. From my friend Karen in Tucson I got this whimsical yo yo spider that she made for me.
She also sent me some fun Fall items. The pumpkin hand is actually a pen! The package of racked leave buttons are very cute. We were part of a Thanksgiving exchange, but Canada celebrates our in October, so Karen sent me some Fall items instead. The welcome sign is hanging in my entry, and the Fall towels are now in my bathroom.
Tina in California and I exchanged Halloween/ Fall items, she decorated this plastic paint pale and had it stuffed with goodies.
Inside there was two packages to make dips, some floral hankies, napkins, 3 scented candles, some fun cookie cutters, Halloween candy treats. The cat with a crown is a votive candle holder! The spider crown is sitting on top of the fabric strips.

No comments: