Sunday 21 December 2014

Welcome Winter Soltice!

I took this picture in 2012 just after the winter solstice and I think it reflects the feeling of the season.


My cute snowflake Teddy I made by hand many years ago she has Spring, Summer and Autumn friends.


A quilt I spotted in a shop many years ago for inspiration.


One of my snowmen I made last year.


A larger one.


Blurred lights of a friend's Christmas tree.


Last year we had snow...this year not so lucky.


Blurred lights of our gazebo Christmas tree.


Rita's Christmas tree banner.


Ahh..snow..


Gifts to my mom several years ago that I made.



Winter banner I made last year.


Blue Heron along the frozen river.


Winter lights.


Snowflakes, a favourite of mine.


Lovely angel.


Snowman brigade.


Happy Santa.


Another snowflake for my collection.


And a whimsical snowman.


Enjoy the shortest day of the year, the days are getting longer now.
-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the pictures. Merry Christmas to you.

Rachaeldaisy said...

I love this wonderful collection of festive photos!! Merry Christmas!

The little book of Nessie said...

Enjoyed you pictures. I hope it snows for you soon. Regards, Nessie