Friday 28 August 2015

Package in the mail!

My dear friend Anna in Sisters Oregon sent me a lovely package with more than a few surprises in it. When I went down to the outdoor show, the Stitchin' Post had already sold out of their 40th anniversary row by row experience licence plates. Anna was able to get me mine before they sold out again!


She also sent along two others from Fabric Depot and a pattern I missed, the surprise of the one from Cool Cootons, a shop I've not been to. Also included was the grey and white Valeri Wells fabric and a very cue card. Thanks Anna you are a true gem of a friend!

Wednesday I did a bit of blue stash enhancement with a surprise of apricot from Stitch 'n' Bobbin in North Vancouver.


Then a quick trip to Fabricanna on the way home to see if they had any snowflake buttons for a friend when I saw these lovely three ribbons calling my name.


Not a bad day for hump day! And best yet woke up to rain this morning which hopefully will help with the ongoing forest fire fighting!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

paulette said...

What a lovely surprise from a great friend!!

Rachaeldaisy said...

It's as though you live a town of quilt shops! That's a lovely package from your friend, and I love the ribbons you found.