Wednesday 16 September 2015

Slow stitching and a purchase or two..

Prepping some more Bird Dance blocks this past week. I'm not going to square these up until they are finished as the linen ravels a lot.


Love this one's body language, looks a bit mischievous.


This guy's topknot is a bit different don't you think?


Got a package in the mail yesterday love the red and turquoise combination.


I couldn't resist the owl bobbin and scissor minder. It has a suction cup that attaches it to your sewing machine! I had to load it up with bobbins and these cute scissors I found at a local garden shop of all places! I have two sewing machines that I use on a regular basis so it will be fun to take it along to retreats or use it at home on the other machine.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

Your birds do have different characters.You'll have a wonderful time bringing them to life with your stitches. How clever is the suction bobbin and scissor holder, especially for workshops and retreats where you're limited for space.

WoolenSails said...

Fu bird blocks and I love your owl bobbin holder, where did you get it?

Debbie