The other day I was playing with some of the fabrics I used in my two bionic gear bags. I decided to make a larger needle case, using some lovely linen for the outside. I used 1/2" hexagons, I'm getting close to the end of the fun tropical drink fabric and had some fun cutting it out.I decided to have the designs linking rather than being a complete flower design and this is what I came out with. The first two photos don't really show the colour of the linen correctly.
This photo is closer to the actual colour of the linen.
I also took advantage of the recent Dorr Mills wool sale and got some yard cuts of Dragonfly, Smokey and Chimney Sweep.
This is part of the Blue bundle I got, the top left is quite a dark navy and the one below white.
I also got the honeycomb texture bundle.
I decided to also get two of Primitive Gatherings new table runners. I think one of the honeycomb wools may be used for this basket.
I'm also a big fan of snowmen so this guy came home also.