Sunday 5 February 2023

February

 February is my birthday month I couldn’t resist buying this Lori Mitchell figurines several years ago




We had an unexpected snowfall on January 31st.  Often we get snow in February.  A bit lasted overnight.


I managed to resist buying any fabric until the last week of January.  This Quilt Retreat fabric by Cynthia Frenette was too hard to resist I think I resisted it for almost 48 hours.


I like staring new cross stitch projects during my Birthday month and Gathering Honey by Luminous Fiber Arts was the one to choose. I changed the colour of the silk to Mango Belle Soie.


I’m a long time Snoopy/Peanuts fan and could not pass on sharing this.


The bird and flower are now completely stitched.  The triple border was tricky to stitch


Now I wonder if any snow will show up later in the month? I guess I’ll have to wait and see.

No comments: