Sunday 14 December 2008

It's beginning to look like winter in my neighbourhood...my front door is dressed for the season. Last night it started snowing in the early evening and this morning I went for a walk along the quay. The sun was shining on the distant mountains and the wind was gusting along the river.
The tug was working hard to come upriver agains the wind. Notice the snow on the logs that he is towing.
This beauty berry plant grows in my friend Rita's garden, I love the purple/pink colour of the berries.
From the look of the sky I think we may be getting some more snow later today.
The Kale is looking very chilly with it's snowy coat.
The little daisies are still trying to hold their heads up high.
The roses are still trying to bloom this late in the season.
This red bloom is almost electric in colour.
A white rose still hanging on by a thread.

They say we will have more snow later in the week, and it will be chilly for awhile. I guess we will have to wait and see. Stay warm wherever you are.

No comments: