Wednesday 19 February 2014

Creative Edge Quilt Shop

My wool group met on Monday at Creative Edge and I decided to share some pictures from the shop.

Great sign to share and encourage all of us.


Pick up the latest copy of the Country Register on your way in or out, or have a seat and wait.


Hard to find black and white batiks.





Need some stripes?


A great window display to bring you in on a grey day.


Do you need a solid for your modern quilt?


Some bold graphics.


Reet's wool project for Spring.


I love this line and they have a great quilt inspired by it. They are currently writing a pattern for it and I hope to share a picture of it when they have it back in the shop again.


Great black and white/cream quilt.


Split four patch.


Valentine fabrics, some in my stash already.


Cute mermaid.


Kitted tote packages.


Maureen has both Quiltmania and Sew Vintage magazines.


Cute displays watch over you.


My friend Debbie adapted a curved pieced heart into straight edges, this is her second one.


Here is her first one in slightly brighter colours take when we had dinner last week.


A beautiful heirloom she is making for her newly arrived first granddaughter.


The additions to my stash I got on Monday..if you check out Pantone's colour of the year, the orchid colour is close to what I picked. I'm pleased that you could use then all in one project but that is not my plan.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: