Tuesday 14 January 2014

Another Snowman Finish! Grow Your Blog!!!

Last night I finished the winter banner from Primitive Gatherings. I added the snowman's smile and some eyebrows.  I had also forgotten to add the snowflake on the bird's wing before doing the quilting.
 Because I didn't fuse my wool I quilted the piece quite heavily.
 I used the snowflake as a jumping off point to start most of my quilting.  Now to make the base quilt to attach each of the seasonal banners.  They suggest using Velcro but I'm toying with another method but will have to see if I can make it work once the base quilt is made.
I've also decided to link up to the Grow Your Blog hop on January 25th.  Currently I have 17 followers and hope to gather some more.  Please come and join the blog hop on Saturday, Robbie Burns Day, also my best friend's birthday so a day I'll remember!
                                                           2 Bags Full

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Cute! Can't wait to see all the seasons.