Monday 27 January 2014

Being creative

I'm taking part in another online swap. Black with white prints along with reds and pinks. Polka dots and maybe a splash of colour. These were my initial choices.



I decided to omit the second black and white print from the top and the third pink from the top and add a few other pink/reds instead.

I sewed the pinks and reds into several different stratas.


Cross cut into sections.


Started to make some hoochy corners.


More corners to come off to start sewing for the day.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Maree in NC ☺ said...

Sandi, I love your fabrics and can't wait to see your heart blocks. This is going to be an awesome swap! ♥

Sandra Coleman Clarke said...

Was there a pattern for hearts? I really like the way they pop! Can you explain how to do these? We have a quilter friend that has just found that she has cancer that has spread and this would be such a cute small quilt for her.