Wednesday 23 December 2015

Baby Bionic Gear Bag!

Sally Thompson aka Ripsticher has designed baby bionic gear bag. I started sewing mine on Monday afternoon and finished it off yesterday.


Here is the view from the left side opened up showing one inside pocket.


And from the right, I had fun fussy cutting the sides.


I only used two fabrics for the lining and pocket. It coordinates with my larger Bionic Gear Bag I made back in April.


Zipped up s back view, I used a cotton batt and machined stitched straight lines across like the larger version. The long zipper is an 18" one. I love it already.


The closed up shot.


Here is a picture of the larger bag open.


Showing some of the goodies I made to go in it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

The little book of Nessie said...

It is great to have a craft finish. Your bag will be very handy and is a good size. Regards, Sandi